The playing field consists of cells, some of which contain trees.
The task is to place tents on the field adhering to the following conditions:
• The number of tents should be equal to the number of trees.
• Every tree should have an adjacent tent either horizontally or vertically, but not diagonally.
• While a tree might be adjacent to two tents, it is only attached to one of them. Each tent should be connected to just one tree.
• Tents cannot be positioned adjacent to one another, whether it be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
• The number of tents in a given row and column should match the numbers provided on the borders of the playing field.
• Cells without either trees or tents should be marked green.